martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

FLASH LOVE

          

         I noticed her staring at me across the dining room while I had dinner and wrote a short-story at the Wendy’s I usually go. Even though I had half a pancake inside my mouth, the blush on her face and her tiny shy smile made me realize I had victory on the first impression’s contest.  I finished my chomp and gave her the classiest most suggestive smile I could. Her face turned ketchup red before she quickly turned her face away and started a conversation with the little kid sitting next to her.

          There was no way I would talk to her. No matter how cute she looks, a true gentleman wouldn’t ever approach   coquette teenager; and no matter what, a true ruffian wouldn’t ever pretend to be anything but a true gentleman in front a little girl accompanied by her whole family. Since the parents seemed as conservative and strict as it gets, I decided the whole situation was a lost cause and went back to work. I opened my laptop and focused on my story.

          By the way, it was a very good but sad story. It was about a little boy,  trapped on a dungeon in the basement of a bakery. Even though he could smell the delicious cakes to a level he could almost taste them, he was forced to eat steal breed and water every day. The goal of the story was to let the reader evoke their own moments of frustration and giving them a sense of hope when the kid manages to scape and use all the knowledge he acquired to make a bakery of his own. I was planning what clever plan the kid would come up to scape,  when the 4 cups of coffee I drank made their effect and I had to head to the gentlemen’s room.

          Once I got out the restroom I found the young lady from earlier waiting for me. Her skinny legs where evidently shaking, the nervous smile on her face wouldn’t banish and after a taking a deep breath she said “Hi. My name is Nelly”. I understood how uncomfortable she felt, so I gave her a deep but quick French kiss and headed back to my booth without saying a word.
  
         My flash romance with Nelly filled me with new ideas for my tale, but the one I remember the most is onions. The kid trapped on the dungeon had to eat stale bread AND onions every day


           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario